[Dibbler] Possible Dibbler license change to GPLv3

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Sat Jul 14 12:43:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

Dibbler is currently distributed under GNU GPL v2 license. Recently
GPL version 3 has been published by Free Software Fundation. Lots of
different open source projects are considering license change.

So here is a question: Is it ok from your point of view to migrate dibbler
to GPLv3? Or would you prefer to stick to GPLv2? I'm especially interested
in opinions from large companies, but individuals are welcome to provide
feedback, too.

If I don't get any feedback within a reasonable time (let's say 2 weeks),
I'll assume there are no objections and it is ok to go ahead with the
license change.

Best regards,
--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |