[Dibbler-devel] inactive-mode option doesn't work

Karol Jędrzejczyk kjedrzejczyk at icotera.com
Fri Jul 6 10:15:50 CEST 2018

W dniu 06.07.2018 o 01:01, Tomek Mrugalski pisze:
> If you somehow missed it, I stopped maintaining Dibbler project and its
> homepage years ago. Anyway, I suppose I could take a look at this...
>
> On 05.07.2018 14:04, Karol Jędrzejczyk wrote:
>> On an unrelated note:
>> 1. Bugzilla doesn't work
>> http://klub.com.pl/bugzilla3/index.cgi
> Migrated to mariadb. Should work now.
>
>> 2. Web frontend for the mailing list doesn't work
>> http://klub.com.pl/mailman/listinfo/dibbler-devel/
>>
>> Forbidden
> Somewhere, probably when migrating to Debian 9, apache setup got
> mingled. I think this one is now fixed as well.
>
> Thanks for reporting those issues.

Thanks for fixing them.

> As for the Dibbler problem, Petr has
> a good suggestion. Did you modify the right config?

Yes I did. I just posted the wrong path in my original message.

https://github.com/isc-projects/kea/issues/91
--
Karol Jędrzejczyk

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachment is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential,
legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure. The security and
integrity of e-mails cannot be guaranteed. Any reply to this e-mail and any
attachment received may be subject to Icotera monitoring.
If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to use, distribute, copy or
take any action in reliance on this message. The unauthorized use,
disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. No waiver of confidentiality or
any applicable privilege is intended by any mistransmission. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments.