[Dibbler-devel] inactive-mode option doesn't work

Tomek Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Fri Jul 6 01:01:17 CEST 2018

If you somehow missed it, I stopped maintaining Dibbler project and its
homepage years ago. Anyway, I suppose I could take a look at this...

On 05.07.2018 14:04, Karol Jędrzejczyk wrote:
> On an unrelated note:
> 1. Bugzilla doesn't work
> http://klub.com.pl/bugzilla3/index.cgi
Migrated to mariadb. Should work now.

> 2. Web frontend for the mailing list doesn't work
> http://klub.com.pl/mailman/listinfo/dibbler-devel/
>
> Forbidden
Somewhere, probably when migrating to Debian 9, apache setup got
mingled. I think this one is now fixed as well.

Thanks for reporting those issues. As for the Dibbler problem, Petr has
a good suggestion. Did you modify the right config?

Tomek

p.s.
inactive-mode is not yet supported by kea. Can you go to
github.com/isc-projects/kea and submit a feature request for it? Dibbler
is really unmaintained and migration to Kea is the recommended way out.