[Dibbler-devel] Dibbler client crashes if address is duplicate

Mircea Ciocan mirceac at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:29:26 CEST 2016

Hi Tomasz, I'm using the latest release, 1.0.1 considering that is more
stable and the git version is work in progress.
I have also send some while ago a small patch about leaking descriptors,
was that applied as well to the git ?

I will be sending you on your personal address an archive with the binary
with debug symbols that I've used +the core dump + configuration file on
your personal email.

The machine on which it was compiled is a plain Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64bit with
all the latest patches.

And one more time thanks for your kind help !!!

 Best regards, M.C.