[Dibbler-devel] Question regarding dibbler pkg

snehal snehal at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 20 11:59:42 CET 2013

IBM is working on developing Little Endian version of PowerLinux.
More details are :
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/fe313521-2e95-46f2-817d-44a4f27eba32/entry/confessions_of_a_recovering_proprietary_programmer_endianness?lang=en.
Support for Little Endian has already been accepted into the Linux
kernel and Toolchain (gcc, glibc and friends).

Alpha release of libtool is available at following location
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.gz (1.6MB)
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.xz (920KB)

It would be great if you can install this new libtool which supports
ppc64le,
and spin the pkg and let us know the new tar availability. We can test
it on ppc64le architecture for you.

With newer version of libtool installed, I would not have to send any of
the patches.
Please let me know if it is possible?

Thanks,
Snehal