[Dibbler-devel] Question regarding dibbler pkg

snehal snehal at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 3 06:49:14 CET 2013

Hi Tomek,

This is a gentle reminder to spin pkg with new config.guess and libtool
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.guess;hb=HEAD.

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.gz (1.6MB)
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.xz (920KB)

I also did check bind10 pkg, which also needs these files updated for
ppc64le support.

Please let me know once you spin pkg

Thanks,
Snehal