[Dibbler-devel] Reimplementation of linux lowlevel configuration option removal functions

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Mon Sep 15 13:15:15 CEST 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 somebody known as petr.pisar at atlas.cz wrote:

> Something wrong with the patch? 0.7.2 has been released, howeve it's not
> presented in it.
Hi Petr,
No, the patch is ok. The reason for not including it in the 0.7.2 was a
lack of time. Due to various reasons, I had to release 0.7.2 very quickly.
One of them was starting IPv6 interop tests and the company that was doing
it required official version.

I intend to merge all remaining patches (most of them are yours :) and
release 0.7.3 in a near future.

By the way: thanks for your countless fixes and contributions.

A bit of explanation: Besides studying (my Ph.D takes longer than
expected), working full time, I've also bought a flat recently and
finishing it up. And have a girlfriend that somehow always senses when I
have some spare time... :)