[Dibbler] DHCPv6 relaying in a link-local-only IPv6 network

Tomek Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Sat Nov 10 10:50:29 CET 2018

On 10/11/2018 02:02, Janet Christiansen wrote:

> Hello Tore
>
> ... I am reasonably sure that NetX Duo DHCPv6 Client does not either.  But I will check with our development team.
Please don't. The relay mechanism is transparent from the client
perspective. Client doesn't have to do anything to support relays, it's
all on the server side.
> Also I am not much of an expert on Dibbler. I principally use it to set up a simple DHCPv6 server (or client) to test our DHCPv6 modules.  Actually my version is a bit out of date, (runs on Windows 7 only).
Very glad to hear that dibbler worked for you. Am afraid no dibbler
updates are planned anymore.
>   Your questions sound like they would be best handled at the Dibbler web page support. I've gotten good advice/help from their FAQs and to my direct queries.
His, not their. Dibbler was mostly a single person project and that
person was me :)
I don't develop Dibbler anymore.