[Dibbler] Dibbler with PPPoE

Karol Jędrzejczyk kjedrzejczyk at icotera.com
Wed Feb 21 15:51:13 CET 2018

Dear list,
I'm trying to set-up prefix delegation on PPPoE. The problem is the ppp
interfaces don't exist at Dibbler start.

Is my only option to update the config file and restart Dibbler from
/etc/ppp/ipv6-up|down script?
--
Best regards
Karol Jędrzejczyk

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachment is intended exclusively for the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain
information that is proprietary, confidential, legally privileged or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. The security and integrity of e-mails
cannot be guaranteed. Any reply to this e-mail and any attachment received
may be subject to Icotera monitoring.
If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to use,
distribute, copy or take any action in reliance on this message. The
unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any
attachment, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. No waiver of
confidentiality or any applicable privilege is intended by any
mistransmission. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.