[Dibbler] DHCPv6 Server not installed?

Janet Christiansen jchristiansen at expresslogic.com
Tue Apr 4 02:52:53 CEST 2017

So what is the story with Dibbler and Windows 7/Windows 10?  I just
downloaded and installed Dibbler 1.0.1 and the error output I get after
typing dibbler-server start is DHCPv6 Server is 'not installed'.  There is
also output indicating I am using a "proper port" of dibbler.

The host machine that Dibbler is installed to is able to send and respond to
IPv6 pings.  I used the server.conf in the example adjusted to my local IPv6
network settings.   If I type dibbler-server status, it responds with DHCPv6
Server is not installed. Same results for dibbler-client and relay.

I used Dibbler on windows XP several years ago and it worked great. What
happened???

Thanks,

Janet

San Diego, CA