[Dibbler] Sharing a Prefix-Delegation Pool across multiple Interfaces?

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Tue Sep 6 20:03:10 CEST 2016

Hi, we have been doing DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation over VPN interfaces for
a long time using AERO (draft-templin-aerolink). We are using kea, and we
reserve IPv6 prefixes based on client DUID values so that when the client
issues a DHCPv6 PD request over the VPN interface, kea sends a reply with
the IPv6 prefix reserved for the client's use. Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com