[Dibbler] IPv6 Network with Dibbler DHCP

DICK, L. (MR.) Dickl at mopipi.ub.bw
Fri Jun 3 18:54:28 CEST 2016

Hello

Thank you for response. Sorry that mistake.
-I checked this by Just doing a continuos ping from one Server and it
shows that  PC is intermittent but when I assign a static address, all go
well.
-My client are normal windows desktop and Laptops.
-The other scope is for another Vlan though I have not tested it or used
it.

Regards

Lesedi Luke Dick
Networks | IT
University of Botswana
Tel: +267 355 4101
Fax: +267 3901594
Skype ID:   lesedilukedick

 { Please consider the environment before printing this email  }