[Dibbler] Multiple instances of dibbler running on per interface basis

DICK, L. (MR.) Dickl at mopipi.ub.bw
Fri Jun 3 18:11:04 CEST 2016

Hello
I have deployed IPv6 with Dibbler DHCP Server but my problem is, windows client PCs can get  IP addresses from the DHCP  for 3 to 5 seconds  and lose them. The PC will automatically renew and get the IP addresses again. This is intermittent  throughout. Please assist me andI have  shared the config of the Dibbler Server and Router Vlan interface. Thank you
Regards

Lesedi Luke Dick
Networks | IT
University of Botswana
Tel: +267 355 4101
Fax: +267 3901594
Skype ID:   lesedilukedick

 { Please consider the environment before printing this email  }