[Dibbler] Dibbler 1.0.1 - WinXP SP3 - Client fails to start

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Tue Feb 23 20:56:12 CET 2016

On 17.02.2016 15:08, Hernan Martinez wrote:
> @Tomek
> Just bumping up this thread :)
Hi,

Ok, merged.

Hernan, I also added a bit of code to recognize Windows 8.1 and Windows
10. It would be great if you could check that it compiles.

I'm recently a very busy man: heavily involved in finishing my new flat,
preparing for 4 weeks long trip to South America (yay!) and got coerced
into writing a telescope time-sharing interface, at least the web part
of it. So things are moving slowly with Dibbler... :(