[Dibbler] Script not executed initially and other questions

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Fri Nov 27 13:42:50 CET 2015

On 27.11.2015 13:36, Daniel Kenzelmann wrote:
> Ah, sorry, then I misunderstood it, I thought disabling "rapid commit"
> was the fix :-)
> I'll test the master branch later today.
Awesome! Thanks.

> Regarding the prefix tweaks branch test I thought it was going to be
> merged anyways but I will test that
> if it helps you, however I would need some information regarding the
> options to specify the prefix size that is used.
> I found some prefix related options in the documentation but they all
> seem to be related to dibbler-server.
>
> Regarding the resolv.conf issue: I don't have any dns-servers option in
> the config file.
Uh oh, I forgot about domain option. If you don't have dns-servers and
domain, dibbler-client shouldn't touch resolv.conf.

> My client.conf is pretty minimal:
> ---------------------------
> downlink-prefix-ifaces br0,eth0
>
> iface ppp0 {
>     ia
>     pd
> }
> Is there any default setting that I missed? If yes, how do I disable the
> option?
No, if that's your config, dibbler-client shouldn't ask for dns-servers
or domain. You should be good to go.

Please let me know if dibbler modifies your resolv.conf with this
config. If that's the case, it's obviously a bug.