[Dibbler] Script not executed initially and other questions

Daniel Kenzelmann klub.com.pl at k8n.de
Fri Nov 27 13:36:19 CET 2015

Ah, sorry, then I misunderstood it, I thought disabling "rapid commit"
was the fix :-)
I'll test the master branch later today.

Regarding the prefix tweaks branch test I thought it was going to be
merged anyways but I will test that
if it helps you, however I would need some information regarding the
options to specify the prefix size that is used.
I found some prefix related options in the documentation but they all
seem to be related to dibbler-server.

Regarding the resolv.conf issue: I don't have any dns-servers option in
the config file.
My client.conf is pretty minimal:
---------------------------
downlink-prefix-ifaces br0,eth0

iface ppp0 {
	ia
	pd
}
Is there any default setting that I missed? If yes, how do I disable the
option?

Thanks,
Daniel