[Dibbler] Script not executed initially and other questions

Daniel Kenzelmann klub.com.pl at k8n.de
Fri Nov 27 10:26:32 CET 2015

Thanks, without "rapid commit" it is now working after the initial
connection.

Testing the prefix tweaks branch might be a bit tricky, I don't have too
much time available to test.
I think I'll just keep specifying two interfaces and wait until the
prefix tweaks brach was merged.

One further question:
dibbler always modifies /etc/resolv.conf and adds the nameservers. Is
there a way to prevent it from doing this?
(I read somewhere that it is not possible to deactivate this?)

Thanks again,
Daniel