[Dibbler] Dibbler 1.0.1 Release Candidate 1

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Sat Mar 7 22:06:47 CET 2015

Hi,

Dibbler 1.0.1 RC1 is now available for download. It contains a couple
improvements for OpenStack project: support for running multiple clients
on the same system and the same interface (ability to specify link-local
address to use), working directory setting and several other minor
tweaks. There's no need to upgrade, unless you want to take advantage of
those new features. Thanks a lot to people who contributed those patches!

Download available here:
http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/
https://github.com/tomaszmrugalski/dibbler/releases
https://sourceforge.net/projects/dibbler/files/dibbler/

Disclaimer: I haven't had enough time to run the usual tests before
doing this release. Use with caution!

Tomek

p.s.
I'm disappearing on vacation for the next 10 days or so, and when I get
back, will only have 2 days before leaving for IETF. Realistically
speaking, I'll be able to do anything about dibbler by end of March at
the earliest.