[Dibbler] Dibbler as an intermediate PD router

anton at khirnov.net anton at khirnov.net
Wed Mar 12 09:06:27 CET 2014

Hi,
I'm looking for software that can run on an intermediate router with prefix
delegation.  I.e. on one upstream link it acts as a dhcp client/PD requesting
router, on some other links it acts as a dhcp server serving addresses (or
subprefixes) from the obtained prefix.

Can Dibbler be configured to behave in this way (or if not, is there any other
software that can)? The manual suggests it cannot, but then again I don't fully
understand what does the client actually do with the received prefix.

Thanks
--
Anton Khirnov