[Dibbler] Newer versions, PD over PPP not working

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Sun Oct 27 18:28:34 CET 2013

> I'm not sure if this is how you'd address it, but this is a much less
> brute force approach to disabling authentication entirely.
Thanks for your patch.

I finally got time to look into the matter. Indeed Dibbler client was
sending empty AUTH option (with all fields zeroed) if there was nothing
specified in its config file. This confused some servers and way
pointless, anyway.

I fixed that. The client no longer sends AUTH option when auth-protocol
is set to none (which is the default value).

Can you confirm that the code from git/master works for you?

Thanks,