[Dibbler] Question: Does DHCP Server supoports "Prefix Delegation reconfiguration"

Rapoport, MichaelX michaelx.rapoport at intel.com
Sun Mar 31 09:03:45 CEST 2013

Hello.

Thank you for clarification.
My concern comes from the following requirement of the attached document:

"If the eRouter has used all of its sub-prefixes and new Customer-Facing Logical Interfaces are enabled, the eRouter MUST revoke the most recently delegated sub-prefix and use it to assign /64 interface-prefixes to the new Customer-Facing Logical Interface(s). If more /64 interface-prefixes are needed, the eRouter MUST continue to revoke delegated sub-prefixes from most recent to least recent until all Customer-Facing Logical Interfaces have been assigned /64 interface-prefixes."

According to this requirement there is a need to revoke the previously delegated Prefix, possibly by using the Release command and configure the interfaces.
Is it possible to cause Dibbler sending the Release command ?

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Michael.