[Dibbler] Client-class match-if on client.vendor-class

Michael Thorsager thorsager at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 15:42:53 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Tomasz Mrugalski <thomson at klub.com.pl>wrote:

> Congrats! You seem to be the first person who ever tried to use this
> feature since it was implemented around 2008.

Great always nice to be the first..

> If you are determined to make this work and want to spend some time
> testing it, I'm willing to improve the code until it starts working
> properly.
>
> Not sure if that was the answer you were hoping for, but here it is.

Well I was hoping that I was doing something wrong.. but this is the next
best thing.. ;-)

Well I'm now running the new code.. and no core-dumps! \o/
But it does not look like the clients end up in the "client-class", is
there any way to make the "maching process" more verbose?

And then I noticed this output:

<snip>
Guess-mode: Relayed interface guessed as relay1/1024
Option type 20 not supported yet.
Option type 20 invalid. Option ignored.
Option type 16 not supported yet.
Option type 16 invalid. Option ignored.
</snip>

and well.. option 16 being vendor-class i think that might be at least some
of the reason that my mach-if statements are not doing what I expect.. Then
again I could be 100% wrong..

--
 Michael Thorsager - http://www.krakow.dk