[Dibbler] Link-local address on dibbler respond packets

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Wed Mar 6 18:13:20 CET 2013

On 01.03.2013 15:41, Ihsan Akcay wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know what exactly changed on my server but all of a sudden
> dibbler-server started to respond to all packets with link-local
> address and not with global address. I couldn't figure out why this is
> happening. I've attached the wireshark capture from the server and
> server configuration.
Hi,

This seems like a bug in dibbler. You say that it has changed. Was it
working before? Have you changed your config file? Updated to a new
dibbler version? What was your previous version?

Normally I would say that this is easy thing to fix, but there's
upcoming IETF meeting, so I'm unlikely to have time to take a closer
look at this.

BTW very interesting packet. Lots of options added by different relays,
so it makes an excellent test case.