[Dibbler] Dibbler Server Stateful and Stateless modes

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Tue Jun 18 15:01:03 CEST 2013

On 18.06.2013 14:36, Rapoport, MichaelX wrote:
> Hello.
>
> As far as I understand from the User manual, the Dibbler Server supports either Stateful or Stateless configuration, but not both ?
> Is this correct ?
The documentation is not really clear. When dibbler runs in stateful
mode, it covers both stateful (solicit, request, renew, release etc.)
and stateless (inf-request) messages.

When adding "stateless" to your configuration, you make the server work
in stateless mode, so it should ignore all messages other than inf-request.

I think I need to update the docs to be more clear about this.