[Dibbler] 0.8.4 install does not create dirs

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Tue Jul 2 15:16:57 CEST 2013

On 02.07.2013 04:37, Mathias Koerber wrote:
> specifically /etc/dibbler, /var/log/dibbler and /var/lib/dibbler are not
> created during installed
They are not. Dibbler code uses hardcoded paths. I would have extended
makefiles to create them, but the proper solution is to have those paths
configurable in configure script.

This should be fixed one day, but it's a low priority for me. Actually,
fixing that requires just a bit of autoconf/automake knowledge, so I'm
hoping someone will work on this and send a patch.

> I am building on RHEL-6 6.4 64-bit..
It's the same on every OS.

Feel free to submit a bug report here: http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/,
"Submit new bug" link on the left panel.