[Dibbler] Dibbler 0.8.4 Release Candidate 1

Dieter Busch dieter.busch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 22:04:33 CEST 2013

Hi Tomek,

I have a question on a documetation detail. I am going to deploy dibbler
with cascaded relays (one of them will be an LDRA) and I find the following
documentation:

5.3.9 Example 9: Cascade 2 relays

This is an advanced con guration. It assumes that client sends data to
relay1, which encapsulates it and forwards it to relay2, which eventually
sends it to the server (after additional encapsulation). It assumes that
rst relay adds interface-id option set to 6011 and second one adds similar
option set to 6021. For details about relays in general and cascade setup
in particular, see section 4.2. Also see section 7.4.4 for corresponding
relays con guration.

# server.conf
iface relay1
{
   relay eth0
   interface-id 6011
}

 iface relay2
 {
   relay relay1
   interface-id 6021
   T1 1000
   T2 2000
   class {
   pool 6020::20-6020::ff
  }
}

As I read the config, I suppose that the client connects to relay2 which
forwards the encap. packet to relay1 which ends up at eth0....

Can you please assist here?

Best regards and a nice holiday,

dieter