[Dibbler] Problem configuring Dibbler.... Need Help

Jean-Jacques Sarton jj.sarton at web.de
Thu Apr 4 18:43:05 CEST 2013

Rebonjour Michael,

You can put further address to the interface within the script
I have here build a version which will allow to generate a lot
of addresses

IDS='1 2 3 4 5'
for ID in $IDS
do
 if [ $1 == "add" ]
 then
  ip -6 addr add ${PREFIX1}${ID}/64 dev ${IFACE}
 fi
 if [ $1 == "delete" ]
 then
   ip -6 addr delete ${PREFIX1${ID}/64 dev ${IFACE}
 fi
done

you may also take your scripts duplicate the lines
ip addr ...
and replace "${PREFIX1}1/${PREFIX1LEN}"
with  "${PREFIX1}<ID>/64" while <ID> is the lower part
of the address for this interface.

The /64 network size is enough here, dibbler-client

Jean-Jacques