[Dibbler] Problem configuring Dibbler.... Need Help

Jean-Jacques Sarton jj.sarton at web.de
Thu Apr 4 14:38:59 CEST 2013

Tomasz,

Michael has a maschine at a hoster. This hoster offer IPv6 and
the way get the maschine within the network is to use pd and
then to configure the network statically regarding the address
for the hosted server. Apparently the  hoster DHCPv6 server
is configured in such a ways that IA are never delivered.

The worse technical documentation on there site is very incomplete
and Michael has an host with only one network interface.
The delegated network is therefore not announced within the log
output. I think that its will be good to print out which
prefix what delegated regardless of the presence of applicable
network interfaces.

Jean-Jacques