[Dibbler] Problem configuring Dibbler.... Need Help

Jean-Jacques Sarton jj.sarton at web.de
Thu Apr 4 10:19:41 CEST 2013

Hello Michael.

Am 04.04.2013 09:35, schrieb Michael David:
> Thanks Jean-Jacques.
>
> Yes there are things that I don't understand, reading that documentation.
I think that there is no documentation for some thinks for example
concerning CentOS.

Concerning the delegated /48 Subnet you own, you are responsible for
the address management within your network (2001:db8:bebe::/48),
I use the address reserved for documentation here.
Due to this your provider don't allocate any address.
Further more the server shall be reachable from anywhere via
a well known address and you shall be able to choose which
address within your delegated network is to be used.

Jean-Jacques