[Dibbler] newbee question

Laffitte, Jeffrey B (Brent) brent.laffitte at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri May 11 18:21:45 CEST 2012

Dibbler Experts,

I would like to subscribe to a help group as I am having trouble getting dibbler to work on my windows XP device.  I a running 2002 service pack 3.  See below.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD2F68.3FBEDE30]

I would like to get the dibbler client to send a DHCPv6 Solicit request to my DHCPv6 server but the only DHCP requests I can get it to send is via DHCP 4.  I have enabled IPV6 on my PC and can see the link local address has been configured but I just cant get the PC to send out any DHCPv6 solicits.

I tried performing the following command from CMD but it did not accept the command ipconfig /renew6

Please add this email to the user group if you can.  If you know the answer, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Brent