[Dibbler] Contents of accept-only/deny-hosts

dqq 343318434 at qq.com
Wed Jun 27 10:52:52 CEST 2012

Thanks for your guide on interface-id ,now ,I can get it through the dibbler-server's debug information.
 The next problem I encountered is about accept-only list.It is as follows:
 Today I used the accept-only and deny-hosts to test the function of access control, But I didn't get the result as I expected before. I used duid-llt in the deny-hosts , but when I use  the client that corresponding to the duid ,the client still got one address from the address pool.
 I can't know why.
 Expect to your reply...

 P.s The dibbler version I am using is 0.8.2