[Dibbler] Content of subnet

dqq 343318434 at qq.com
Mon Jun 18 14:35:40 CEST 2012

I am very grateful for your patience to explain.

 my  scenario may look like this:
 http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/cases/case01/archi_dibbler.jpg

 I mean that I will use the capability of relay that the router provide,but there are not config file in the router that provide the relay function  .

  >Assume that there are two subnets ,first subnet I want to assign it address 6000::2001:/80 and the second I want to assign it with addresses 6000::2002:/80
 with this I mean that the clients in the first subnet can only get address from this pool  6000::2001:/80 not from others .the same as the second.

 Can the guess-mode Meet  this requirements?
  Look forward to youy replay...