[Dibbler] Multiple dns-server options

Marc Warne lists at gigatux.com
Thu Jul 5 18:24:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

My dibbler server configuration has the following in it:

option dns-server 2001:4860:8010::67, 2001:4860:8010::68,
2001:4860:8010::63

My dibbler client (Debian Squeeze current) nicely puts these three
values into /var/lib/dibbler/option-dns-servers but in /etc/resolv.conf,
I only see the one nameserver:

# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
nameserver 2001:4860:8010::67

1. Shouldn't this have all three nameservers in it?

2. Can I offer IPv4 dns-server addresses in the server configuration?
The git version of the server I'm using seems to complain about this.

Thanks,

Marc
--
Marc Warne