[Dibbler] Hello quick question about dibbler and openbsd

Sly Midnight slymidnight at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 20:59:45 CEST 2012

Hi Tomasz,

I just read your email and downloaded the latest copy of the git repo and compiled a new version of the software on my OpenBSD firewall.  While I do agree that the workaround you applied is indeed ugly and not ideal, I am happy to report it is now correctly functioning.

Apparently there is some missing functionality with regards to assigning the addresses it obtains via ifconfig and prefix delegations aren't supported at all under BSD systems yet it says.  But I could at least see the correct information that I expected.

I would like to thank you for getting to this so quickly.  I would like to help with getting the functionality of adding/removing addresses via ifconfig fixed and to add support for prefix delegation assignment.  Is this done via some kind of script I could modify or is it done entirely within the code itself?

Thanks again!

Sly