[Dibbler] Hello quick question about dibbler and openbsd

Sly Midnight slymidnight at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 15:15:52 CEST 2012

Thanks for the response explaining what the problem was.  While I'd love to help with this problem, I'm not much of a C/C++ programmer (haven't coded in that language in near 10 years).  The best I could probably do is test and help debug stuff.  But I might still consider checking out the code and seeing if I can make sense of it and if so I will post back.  But thanks again.