[Dibbler] Change lease configuration "on-the-fly"?

Keshi LI (gmail) keshi.li at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:14:42 CEST 2009

Correction again:

I have tried the following:

1. My client exchanges Solicit, Advertise, Request and Reply with
dibbler-server and my client enters BOUND state

2. I modify in /etc/dibbler/server.conf the value of valid lifetime or
address in IA_NA option for my client, restart dibbler-server.

3. My client enters RENEWing state and sends Renew

4. I expect that dibbler-server send Reply with updated IA_NA,
however, dibbler-server sends Reply with Status Code (NoBinding)