[Dibbler] raDVD problem... pls help..

pRinceSsJaYne FeRnanDez jine_jay4 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 14:22:44 CET 2009

what should we write for the interface eth0 inet6, static or DHCP?
we are trying to setup an IPv6 network wherein we use ubuntu as our router, windows server 2003 as our server and windows XP as our client.. it was suggested before that if we cannot find a router that supports IPv6 than we will use ubuntu as a router..
we have already setup Dibbler on windows server 2003 and we think raDVD is already running on ubuntu machine.  Do we have to connect all the clients, the server 2003 machine and the ubuntu machine on one switch and would all be okay???
thank you very much for the help... :D