[Dibbler] radvd in UBUNTU

Rommel Laranjo rslaranjo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:32:23 CET 2009

Perhaps we could help you better if you share to us the problems you
encountered.
Note:
1. radvd requires that IPv6 is enabled in your interface ex. eth0 or eth1
2. you may use the example radvd.conf file specified here
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/karmic/man5/radvd.conf.5.html#toptoc6for
testing
3. if I recall it well, I think radvd.conf is case sensitive.