[Dibbler] Routing to a prefix-delegation client

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Fri Apr 3 02:56:12 CEST 2009

With regards to prefix delegation, what approaches can a server take to
route traffic that it just assigned to a client.

For instance, I have my server deleting a /48 subnet to a client, which
the client receives. However, the server cannot route traffic to the
client because it has not installed a route for it. Is there a way to
configure the server to install a route when a PD is handed out, or is
there a script that can be ran?

If not, is using a dynamic protocol (like ripng) going to be my best
approach?

How have others approached this case?

Thank You,
- Dan