[Dibbler] Confirm support in Dibbler

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Fri Jun 27 00:43:41 CEST 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 somebody known as ?? wrote:

> Hi Tomasz,
>
> I know there is a bug about Confirm Msg in Dibbler v0.7.0 that is
> Dibbler-Client can't sent Confirm message. I want to know whether this bug
> is fixed in the newest version or in any plan of future version?
Ok, I have added support for CONFIRM messages. Please use this snapshot:
http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/snapshots/2008-06-26-confirm-support-elapsed-fix/

See info.txt for details, how to use it. But please note that this support
is experimental. Although the message is and its support is very solid,
the logic behind it is quite fragile. It's quite easy to confuse
dibbler-client. Don't be too harsh for him, please :)

By the way, there was missing elapsed bug fixed in this snapshot.

Enjoy,