[Dibbler] Dibbler 0.7.1 released

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Sun Jun 22 17:46:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to inform everyone that dibbler 0.7.1 have been released.

Biggest improvement since 0.6.1 is support for lease query,
authentication, support for Microsoft Vista and countless bug fixes.
Technically speaking, lease query was available in the 0.7.0, which was
"quasi-released", as a source code only and unannounced. To avoid
confusion, I decided to skip 0.7.0 rerelease and here is the 0.7.1.

  Changes:
   - Leasequery support (new entity: requestor added)
   - Authentication support
   - Experimental support for Microsoft Vista
   - Server now supports relays with unknown interface-ids better
   - Numerous fixes after 2nd(Vancouver) and 3rd(Philadelphia) bakeoff
     pre-IETF meetings

As usual, the code (binary and source) is available at the project
website: http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/

Regards,
Tomek Mrugalski