[Dibbler] Pool selection options

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Thu Oct 11 21:34:59 CEST 2007

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 somebody known as George wrote:

> In the server configuration is there any way to choose the relay pool by using
> the relay source IP address instead of the interface-id?   Some of the routers
> hard-code the interface-id based upon their interface number (ifindex), so
> multiple routers with the similar configurations will relay requests with the
> same interface-id.
>
> I need to select the relay interface and pool by matching the source IP of the
> relay packet in stead of the interface-id.
Sorry for the late response (I'm on a business trip and have limited
access to my e-mail).

As I underdand, you want support more than one relay simulanteously,
right? In such case, dispatch by interface-id is the only supported
option. That is a limitation - I agree, but I don't have time to implement
support for this right now (now and in the next 2 months or so). Sorry.