[Dibbler] Question about Conform message

Hideshi.Enokihara at jp.yokogawa.com Hideshi.Enokihara at jp.yokogawa.com
Thu May 24 03:04:26 CEST 2007

Hello Tomasz,

Thank you so much for your detailed answers.
I had just wanted to know the plan of supporting Confirm message.

I'm not sure whether you know the IPv6 Ready Logo for DHCPv6
(www.ipv6ready.org),
but to obtain the DHCPv6 Logo, a DHCPv6 client is required to suppot
Confirm message.

So, I asked you this question.

Best regards,