[Dibbler] Assigning ONE given delegated prefix to ONE given client(1 client/ interface)

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Tue Mar 27 14:05:56 CEST 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 somebody known as MINODIER David RD-RESA-LAN wrote:

> I did not mention that the proposed patch and example deviate quite
> significantly from RFC 3363.
> Nevertheless, such a practise can be useful in labs for
> testing/prototyping purpose.
Well, in that case I think that special case (pd-pool length=pd-length)
should be accepted, but warning message will be printed. I'll merge this
today.

Thanks for the patch.
BTW: I'll check remaining patches ASAP. Right now I'm extremely busy, so
it may take some time.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |