[Dibbler] Latest fixes, Dibbler 0.6.0 preparation

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Mon Mar 5 00:15:21 CET 2007

Hi,

Although there were no announcements lately, things are not exactly dead.
I have fixed several issues today. Client now behaves properly when server
stops responding and REBIND procedure fails. Large (as in 4 bilion
seconds) timeouts does not confuse client anymore. Also server does not
crash when FQDN is enabled, but there are no DNS servers defined. A small
new feature also has been added: in a stateless mode, it is now possible
to send INF-REQUEST messages without client-id. If you are interested,
snapshot with all those fixes is available. And finally, small
announcement: for some mysterious reason 0.6.0 will be built on March
14th. So if you want to test dibbler, now is a very good time.

Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "We all know Linux is great...it does    |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  infinite loops in 5 seconds."           |
                                |                           Linus Torvalds |