[Dibbler] 02-02-2007 CVS - prefix deleation pb

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Fri Feb 2 19:33:40 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 somebody known as MINODIER David RD-RESA-LAN wrote:

> Hi,
> first of all, congrads: the dibbler suite is good, well maintained, and
> mainly well documented !
Thanks.

> # 7 = omit debug messages
> #log-level 7
> # pd {
> #    3049:2342:2342:2342/64
> #}
> iface "eth0" {
> ia
> option dns-server
> option domain
> #option fqdn krystyna.fqdn.org
> option prefix-delegation
> }
Yes, the format has been changed recently. I'm not sure if the docs has
been updated or not. Anyway, use following syntax:

   prefix-delegation

or shorter

   pd

or if you want to specify additional parameters:

   pd {
     T1 1000
     T2 2000
   }

Sorry for not updateing docs. I'll do it asap.

Best regards,
--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "We all know Linux is great...it does    |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  infinite loops in 5 seconds."           |