[Dibbler] Error when DHCP Server started

Avinash Ramanath avinashr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 05:02:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

I installed the DHCP server on a Windows 2000 SP4 (Service Pack 4) machine
(after having installed the IPv6 protocol as per the user-guide).
On trying to start the DHCP server, the server ends up in an error and I
have not been able to get it up and running.

I am using the default configuration file as attached, and when I see the
error, I see that the last entry in the server.log was "Parsing
.\server.conf config file...".

I would appreciate if anybody lets me know what might be the possible issue
and any pointers in getting to run this server.

Thanks,
Avinash.