[Dibbler] Cisco : Option IA-NA(3) is not supported yet

Wiegand, Steven Steven.Wiegand at NGC.com
Fri Jun 2 12:08:33 CEST 2006

Larry,

Thanks for the response.  I just received confirmation from a Cisco's
Customer support engineer stating that Cisco only supports stateless
DHCPv6 (DNS option) and DHCPv6 prefix delegation.  His response:

My name is Deepak and I will be assisting you with this case. Your
configuration looks correct but this option is not supported in IOS
currently, however, it is my understanding that we are currently
building a business case for the feature. At present only stateless
DHCPv6 (DNS option) and DHCPv6 prefix delegation are supported.