[Dibbler] What RFCs are supported?

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Thu Aug 31 15:08:17 CEST 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 somebody known as Shinichi Mimura wrote:

>> Hmmm, are you writing to a correct list? This file is part of the
>> Wireshark (former Ethereal). I'm not sure, but it seems that both
>> Dibbler and Wireshark use outdated option values. It only affects
> options,
>> which are not accepted as standard (e.g. FQDN option).
>
> Yes, I believe the file is legality. Because the site is on IANA.
> I guess both of them are not correnct. Can you fix it?
Can I fix it? In dibbler - no problem. In wireshark? I'm not sure. I'm
not participating in Wireshark or ethereal projects. However, They have
accepted my patches several times, soI think this time, they'll accept
them, too.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "We all know Linux is great...it does    |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  infinite loops in 5 seconds."           |