[Dibbler] DNS dynamic

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Thu May 19 10:01:05 CEST 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005 somebody known as Teddy Bezançon wrote:

> I have a question. Could the last version of Dibbler send the update
> messages to a Dynamic DNS? Or is it a functionality that will be implemented
> in the future?
I knew somebody would ask about that eventually. DHCPv6 part (options,
config parsing and routines) are mostly coded, but mechanism to "talk" to
DNS is missing. This feature is very useful, but I had no time to
implement it. I think I'll implement it after things with relay settle a
bit.

However, if somebody can provide me with an open source code that
exchanges messages with DNS, it would greatly speed up this
implementation.

Tomasz Mrugalski,              | With Microsoft, failure is not an option.|
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  It is a standard feature.               |
                                |                      seen on T-shirt  |